AMFPHP Genie (0.2) is a simple tool to help you get shit done using Flex and AMFPHP.
The current version of the application - 0.2 - allows you to browse your local (or remote) MySQL databases and create value-object or "wrapper classes" for each table based on its fields and data-types.
The current version - unlike Rome - was built in a day and there's a lot more coming.
For future releases, I plan to include the following:
- Getters/setters for value-objects
- More intelligent MySQL field type parsing
- Boilerplate AMFPHP service generation
- Boilerplate Create-Read-Update-Delete applications to test the services and value-objects
- Integration with CodeIgniter
- ...and a bunch of stuff I can't think of right now.
If you have any suggestions, drop me a mail at email@example.com
AMFPHP Genie uses:
Special thanks to Andre Venter for giving me the idea!